Get out on the water! If you’re thinking of renting a boat to use during your vacation, look no further. We have a spacious tritoon vessel onsite for the use of our guests. What’s a tritoon? It’s a pontoon boat with three tubes (rather than two) in the hull for added performance and stability. What better way to enjoy and explore beautiful Gull Lake than cruising on the water with the entire family? Our 30-foot Premier Gemini 220 is powered by a Yamaha F150 and can accommodate up to 14 passengers. With all the amenities you’ll need for a day on the lake, this tritoon includes fishing chairs, rod holders and live well; GPS/sonar; dining table; stereo and speakers and much more.
Rental & Return Policy
Rental access begins at 9:00 AM on arrival date of the boat reservation.
Boat must be returned by sundown the day prior to the departure date of the boat reservation.
*Example to rent the boat on Monday for 1 day you would enter your arrival date as Monday and your departure date as Tuesday (boat would need to be returned Monday by sundown).
Written notice is required for cancellation. Please email cancellation request to email@example.com. A cancellation fee of $150.00 will be charged for cancellations 31 days or more from reservation date. Cancellations 30 days or less from reservation date are non-refundable. Special considerations in case of inclement weather.
Rules And Regulations
RENTER agrees that during its operation of the Boat it will comply with the followings Rules and Regulations:
- Renters must be aged  or older.
- No Smoking, alcoholic beverages, narcotics or other drugs will be permitted on the Boat.
- Life Jackets, throw cushion, fire extinguisher, and anchor & line are not to be used for any purposes other than in the event of an emergency
- Any equipment misused or damaged will be paid in full by RENTER.
- Every person on the boat, including the RENTERS, must wear a life vest at all times.
- No other parties other than the RENTERS and those identified in the Boat Rental Agreement will be permitted on the Boat.
- No pets are permitted on the Boat.
- Any Boats returned extremely muddy, dirty, with food bits and trash strewn about will be subject to an additional cleaning charge.
- No hard coolers are permitted on the Boat.
- No operating the Boat before sunrise or thirty minutes before sunset on any given day.
- No persons other than the RENTERS may operate the Boat.
If you are NOT a guest at Gull Lake Beach Resorts, you must return the pontoon to the assigned slip overnight if you have a multiple day rental. All pontoons must be returned to Gull Lake Beach Resorts, and cannot be docked at another resort or rental's dock.